Have a question?

Our team is ready to assist. Call us at 1-855-242-6367 or simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
If you’re inquiring about a career with Chandos, only applications submitted through our career page will be considered.
You can also connect with a local office by visiting our contact page.

Thank you!

Your message has been received.

Someone from our team will be in touch with you soon.

There was a problem with your submission. Please try again later.

Two Chandos team members on site of a project using BIM (Building Information Management) technology

Our Resources

When we build every detail matters. Learn more about how we are partnering to build better together in our case studies and brochures. 


Case Studies

Two gloved hands using a measuring tape to measure a piece of wood on a construction site. Building the futures of tomorrow | Affordable Housing

16 properties, 160 new water tanks, and 179 new furnaces. Our team focused on collaboration to complete this project and meet the tight timeline. Read more

Overlooking the Canada Games Aquatic center in Kamloops Alberta. Vital to our communities | Aquatics and Recreation

Across Canada there are around 3,700 public swimming and splash facilities- many are now aging. Our teams work to identify root causes of issues and support our clients in correcting them. Read more

Three Chandos employees, walking on a construction site in Drayton Valley Alberta A first for IPD | Water pump station

This is the first municipal water project in Canada to be completed using integrated project delivery (IPD). With an existing pumping station was at risk of failure. Learn how our team worked to get this project done. Read more

Seniors walking outside of Sakaw Terrace in Red Deer Alberta, it is the first of its kind. First seniors housing of it's kind | Affordable housing

Approximately 70 per cent of suites are designated for seniors with low to moderate income with the remaining 30 per cent open to all seniors. This is a building that brings people together to stand proud within the community. Read more

An image of the CUPS building in Calgary Alberta. This non profit provides counselling, medical, educated, and child services to their clients A place that welcome's Calgary's most vulnerable citizens | Calgary Urban Project Society

This non profit provides counselling, medical, educated, and child services to their clients. Built in the 1940s it was time for a renovation.  Read more

One of the locations for a Seafood City. Showing shelves and displays filled with products. Three Cities, One Client | Special Services

Successfully partnering between our cross-country teams, trade partners, and the client has led to the completion of three Seafood City locations across Canada to date. Read more


Building together

Image with "We Build Better Togther" written across it

Our Brochure

When we build, all things are considered. Every detail matters. Because long after the concrete is cured and the beams are placed, the way we build leaves lasting impacts. We are Chandos. We build better worlds, cities, communities - together. Learn more about what makes us different in our brand brochure here.

Integrated Project Delivery

By optimizing early engagement from all stakeholders - trade partners, architects, owners, and contractors - IPD creates a much deeper level of collaboration. It naturally fosters efficiency, innovation and goal alignment. Read more.

Integrated project delivery, written across an image
Futures Lac written across an image

How will the future change our business?

On July 6th 2021, Chandos Construction and OCAD U CO brought a diverse group of 40 AEC industry stakeholders from across North America together to have a conversation. This diverse group discussed signals of the future, from effects on society to specifics about the industryLearn more