Highly-skilled, detailed and accountable.
Whether the job is a small renovation or a major roll-out across the country, our Special Services Group (SSG) has the expertise and attention to mobilize quickly, deliver on aggressive deadlines and work around occupied spaces.
We merge the flexibility and personalization of a boutique consultant with the resources, financial strength and leadership of a large contractor.
With this, our Special Services Group is able to:
- Simplify processes by scaling solutions; customize invoicing; schedule reports and executive-styled summaries; and implement relevant cloud-based software apps and tools
- Provide optimal solutions by offering consistency; deliver team continuity; and share the advantages of a ‘Best Managed’ corporation
- Execute national rollouts by leveraging procurement, educating and training clients, and leading contract negotiations
- Optimize budgets through target value design; engineer with value; and tender sequentially
- Mobilize with capacity by leveraging our national presence; executing start-up processes; and accessing remote sites
- Build in and around occupied spaces by phasing construction, ensuring uninterrupted services and leading a safety culture
Our skills have allowed us to work on hundreds of the country’s prized establishments in the hospitality, retail, education, technology, industrial and health industries. We’re also proficient in building-envelope and infrastructure. We simplify options and provide the necessary tools, planning and budgeting for successful and timely project completion.
Check out some of our national special services projects.