BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks an Estimator for our Special Services Group in our Edmonton office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Special Services Group and Operations Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Researching material and equipment costs
- Preparing bid subtrade solicitation
- Assist in subtrade pricing specifications
- Participation in bid closing
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in construction/engineering or an appropriate field
- 1-5 years of estimating background with a general contractor is preferred,
- Able to read and interpret basic building specifications and blueprints
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Job Type: Full-time