BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading General Contractor that seeks a Project Manager for our Edmonton branch.
Are you a commercial/institutional project manager looking for your next career opportunity who can work in an extremely fast-paced environment and thrive on deadlines? We are looking for an individual who can successfully achieve all project deliverables and create a positive experience for our clients, employees, owners and external partners. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Adopt and integrate all Chandos project management systems.
- Manage project activities throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Achieve the project budget and complete accurate monthly forecasts.
- Liaise with client representatives, architect representative, subcontractors, etc.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Technical diploma in a construction-related field (CET) related engineering degree; a Gold Seal certification considered an asset
- 7+ years of progressively responsible work experience within the General Contracting industry.
- Commitment to working in a team environment, and strong team-building abilities.
In return, Chandos offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company. Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark please send us your cover letter, resume, detailed project list, and salary expectations.