BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Accounts Payable Clerk in our Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Accounting Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare bi-weekly supplier cheque, EFT and credit card payment runs
- Manage and direct all incoming accounts payable email correspondence
- Process all overhead, equipment and gas card invoices ensuring proper approvals
- Process all job related supplier invoices
- Prepare monthly overhead accruals
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Administrative support for the accounting department including filing and daily bank deposit run
- Respond to internal and external vendor inquiries in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as requested by the Accounting Manager
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Accounting certificate/diploma or 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable and/or data entry.
- Computer literate, with strong data entry skills and effective working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Strong desire to learn.
- Good attention to detail in all areas of
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team and/or
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.