BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a Service Desk Technician in our Edmonton and Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our IT Team. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal, email, and chat to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs.
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to suitable technician, when required.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 1-3 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in MSCE or MCP would be an asset.
- Knowledge of basic PC computer hardware.
- Experience with MS-Windows 10 desktop and server operating systems.
- Extensive application support experience with Office365.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
Our unique culture attracts a high caliber employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. Send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations, because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.