BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian Builder that seeks an Apprentice/Skilled Labourer to join our team out in the field in Joussard.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Construction team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Clean and perform preparation of work site.
- Use tools, equipment and materials
- Strip and assemble form systems
- Operate jackhammers and drills.
- Shovel cement and other materials into portable cement mixers.
- Mix, pour and spread concrete.
- Spray materials such as water through hoses to clean, coat or seal surfaces.
- Utilize pumps, compressors and generators
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring:
- Current experience in the trade.
- Knowledge of workplace safety, and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Knowledge of first aid and CPR preferred.
- Able to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Effective verbal communication and listening skills.
- Good attendance and time-management skills.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark and become an owner while earning a competitive salary and benefits, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.