BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Safety Administrator in our Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Safety Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Safety orientation, safety training and reporting
- Ensuring the timely completion of accident/injury/WCB reporting
- Co-ordinate inspections, investigations and occupational safety activities
- Data base management
- Staying up to date on amendments to occupational health and safety legislation and regulations, and make recommendations for their implementation
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- 3+ years of administrative experience, Occupational Health and Safety knowledge is an asset
- HSA and/or NCSO Designation is an asset.
- Strong written/verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.