Talent Acquisition Specialist
BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Edmonton or Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Human Resources team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain talent pipeline for all critical roles across multiple geographies through creative sourcing channels.
- Identify creative opportunities to source and engage the most passionate, innovative and high potential candidates in the market.
- Implement innovative recruitment practices and processes.
- Partner with District stakeholders to develop effective recruitment strategies and source qualified candidates to address talent gaps.
- Manage relationship and contracts with external recruitment agencies and maximize value of the services received through talent acquisition partners.
- Manage a high-volume candidate pipeline and drive the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of an applicant tracking system.
- Develop recruitment reports, identify trends in recruitment that will influence appropriate recruitment strategies, and implement talent analytics.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of talent acquisition experience with 2-5 years of construction industry expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with Registered Professional Recruiter designation and/or Certified Professional Human Resources designation.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of current recruitment and selection best practices and experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Computer literate, with effective working skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presenting skills.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.