Field Staff Coordinator – Calgary
BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Field Staff Coordinator in our Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Construction Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Full coordination of manpower requirements for sites
- Maintain and support recruitment process for hourly staff
- Maintain and coordinate training requirements for hourly staff
- Create and maintain reports, presentations to support the field management team
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the field management team as directed
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Diploma or certification in business administration considered an asset. Acceptable combination of education and related experience considered
- 1-2 years of construction experience with 2-3 years administrative experience
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.