BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder looking for Project Managers to work in our Burnaby, BC Office.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Operations Team. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Able to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans.
- A solid understanding of all construction trades, safety and construction techniques.
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances, legislation, and building codes.
- Understanding of the requirements and process for construction competition certificates and final acceptance certificates.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project-management methods.
- Understanding of contract fundamentals, experience in managing contractors under the terms of a contract and implementing necessary cost-control measures.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Technical diploma in an appropriate construction-related field (CET) or Gold Seal certification is an asset.
- Engineering degree is preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in commercial construction.
- 3+ years of direct work experience in construction project management.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark and become an owner while earning a competitive salary and benefits, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.