BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a Senior Project Manager for our Ontario Operations, located in Barrie and/or the GTA.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Operations Management Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing start up, obtaining building permits, preparing tenders, budgets, estimates and construction schedules.
- Work with in-house and external construction personnel to ensure project construction is executed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure feasibility and accurate costing of projects
- Act as a coach and mentor to others in the progression of the role
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring your:
- 10+ years of experience in commercial construction
- 5+ years direct work experience in construction project management
- Superior leadership qualities with a demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external clients
- Engineering degree is preferred
- Experience in pre-construction, design-build and/or P3 experience
- Technical diploma in an appropriate construction related field (CET) or Gold Seal certification
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.