BUILD YOUR PASSION
Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. Are you a commercial/institutional Project Coordinator looking for your next career opportunity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? Are you someone who can successfully achieve all project deliverables and create a better experience for our clients? If so, we are looking for you!
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for coordination of project documentation, which includes, but not limited to: meeting minutes, Change Orders/Site Instructions, Owner’s Instructions, Shop Drawings and Drawing Log, draft Progress Claims, field notices and sustainability requirements including LEED, Waste Management, Erosion and Sediment Control and Materials Testing.
- Set up and maintain project reporting procedures: cost reports, project status reports, document drawing control, shop drawing document control.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI, Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchase, Owner etc.), track responses and advise stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of trade contractor site meetings, RFIs, invoices and control document process. Ensure the efficient tracking and use of labour, machines and materials used by the crew.
- Manage all project administration activities including payroll, timekeeping, labour coding, equipment coding, purchase- order coding, and safety reporting.
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring your:
- Technical diploma in an appropriate construction-related field (CET).
- Engineering degree is preferred.
- One or more years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Able to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans.
- First aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.