BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian Builder that seeks Carpenters to join our team out in the field in Calgary.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Construction Management Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
• Construct and maintain structural woodwork, shelving, flooring, tables, chairs, etc.
• Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins or glue
• Prefabrication, erection, and removal of structural formwork for concrete foundations, wall columns, beams, slabs, and shafts, including re-shoring.
• Contribute to and participate in the effective use of the quality-control system.
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring your:
• Current journeyman carpenter’s certificate.
• Certificate of apprenticeship, carpenter.
• Three or more years of experience as a carpenter.
• Currently working in the trade.
• Knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark and become an owner while earning a competitive salary and benefits, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.