BUILD YOUR PASSION
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Human Resources Coordinator in our Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Human Resources Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Advise and assist managers on the interpretation and administration of policies, procedures and best practices within scope of practice
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment of entry level positions, which includes internal and external advertising, screening, interviewing and onboarding orientation for all new hires
- Responsible for terminations and exit interviews of entry level positions with support from Human Resources Business Partner
- Assist with the continuous management, development and implementation of policies, procedures, benefits and employee handbooks
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- University degree or diploma in business is preferred
- Entry-level to three years of experience
- Industry-related knowledge an asset
- CPHR Designation is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.