BUILD YOUR PASSION
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
We are an award-winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Human Resources Business Partner in our Edmonton office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Human Resources Team. In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with business leaders to translate business goals into people requirements and ensure those requirements are met through effective HR programs, policies and processes
- Provide strategic HR consulting services to client groups
- Manage multiple HR functional areas including recruitment, organizational design, employee engagement, succession planning, compensation, employee relations, and performance management initiatives
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources generalist experience
- CPHR designation is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict management, and people management skills
Our unique culture attracts a high-caliber employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core value “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER”.
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.