BUILD YOUR PASSION
Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. Are you a commercial/institutional Senior Project Manager looking for your next career opportunity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? Are you someone who can successfully achieve all project deliverables and create a better experience for our clients? If so, we are looking for you! In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Adopt and integrate all Chandos project management systems;
- Manage project activities throughout the life cycle of the project, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, and budgets;
- Achieve the project budget and complete accurate monthly forecasts;
- Liaise with client representatives, architect representative, subcontractors, etc.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Technical diploma in a construction-related field (CET) or related engineering degree; a Gold Seal certification would be desirable;
- 15 years of progressively responsible work experience within the Commercial/ Institutional construction industry, with successful completion of projects of $10M+ in value;
- Commitment to working in a team environment, and good team-building abilities;
- Superior leadership qualities with a demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external clients;
- Able to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines.
- Ability to travel within and outside of Alberta
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. Send us your cover letter, resume, project list, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.