BUILD YOUR PASSION
Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. Are you a commercial/institutional Senior Superintendent looking for your next career opportunity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? Are you someone who can successfully achieve all project deliverables and create a better experience for our clients? If so, we are looking for you! In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the development of project execution planning and construction methodologies
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing all site construction manpower and materials, including site layout and set
- Ensure all duties performed meet occupational health and safety regulations and comply with the Chandos Construction Safety Manual
- Manage and/or oversee the completion of required documentation including: Superintendents daily log, safety documentation, timesheets, invoices, labour quantities, packing slips, purchase orders, and site photos
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Journeyman Trade certification, CET, or equivalent
- 15 years’ commercial construction experience
- 10+ years as a lead commercial superintendent or equivalent management experience
- Experience in pre-construction, design-build and/or P3 experience
- Leadership training and safety certificates
- Ability to travel within and outside of Alberta
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, project list, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.