BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a Project Manager out of our Edmonton office.
Are you a commercial/institutional project manager looking for your next career opportunity who can work in an extremely fast-paced environment and thrive on deadlines? We are looking for commercial/institutional project managers who can successfully achieve all project deliverables and create a better experience for our clients, employees, owners and external partners. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Adopt and integrate all Chandos project management systems;
- Manage project activities throughout the life cycle of the project, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, and budgets;
- Achieve the project budget and complete accurate monthly forecasts;
- Liaise with client representatives, architect representative, subcontractors, etc.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Technical diploma in a construction-related field (CET) or related engineering degree; a Gold Seal certification would be desirable;
- 8 years of progressively responsible work experience in Alberta within the Commercial/ Institutional construction industry;
- Commitment to working in a team environment, and good team-building abilities;
- Superior leadership qualities with a demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external clients;
- Able to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines.
In return, Chandos offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company. Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark while earning a competitive salary and benefits, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, detailed project list, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.