BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a BIM Coordinator in our Calgary office.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our BIM Team. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Production of digital models to support project pursuits
- Support project teams and surveyor by creating, analyzing, verifying, and managing drawings and building information models
- Coordinate clash detection efforts, sort and clean results
- Support and train construction site teams as regards VDC tools
- Research and implement new technologies
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring your:
- 2+ years’ experience in a BIM related position (HVAC trade or consulting experience a plus)
- Understanding of Construction practices
- Understanding of BIM/VDC concepts
- Knowledge of Revit basics
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.