BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks an Accounts Payable Clerk for our Edmonton office.
Are you a driven, ambitious person who can work in an extremely fast-paced environment and thrive? We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to support our project accountants. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Process and enter overhead and supplier accounts payable invoices ensuring proper approvals
- Prepare monthly overhead accruals
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Administrative support for the Accounting department
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Post-secondary Accounting diploma or degree;
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in accounts payable and/or data entry;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications;
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and time-management skills;
In return, Chandos offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company. Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.