BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder opening an office in Vancouver and looking for future potential Superintendents.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Construction Management Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans.
- An advanced understanding of all construction trades and techniques.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the areas of construction safety and productivity.
- Commitment to working in a team environment, and good team-building abilities.
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances, legislation and building codes.
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring your:
- 10 or more years’ experience in commercial or civil construction.
- 5 or more years’ supervisory or management experience in the construction field.
- Journeyman trade certification or equivalent experience.
- Technical diploma and/or Gold Seal certification are considered assets.
- Leadership training and safety certificates.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark and become an owner while earning a competitive salary and benefits, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.